Comprehensive research on issues that are important to our clients.
Challenges Facing Racialized Licensees
REPORT FOR THE LAW SOCIETY OF UPPER CANADA
In 2013, Stratcom conducted an in-depth, multi-modal research project to understand the challenges facing racialized licensees in Ontario for the Law Society of Upper Canada.
Components of the research project included:
- Key informant interviews with licensees selected for their knowledge and expertise on issues of diversity and equity
- Seven pairs of focus groups with racialized licensees and one pair with non-racialized licensees across Ontario
- Online survey of licensees: 3,296 completed surveys comprised of 35 questions
We are pleased to release this report in partnership with the Law Society of Upper Canada.
The Next Generation of Giving
DONOR STUDIES ON MULTI-CHANNEL PREFERENCES
AND CHARITABLE HABITS
We have been involved in studies that focused on giving patterns of donors in both Canada and the UK.
Check out our blog posts about the Canadian study:
- The Next Generation of Canadian Giving
- Mind the Generation Gap – A Message from Your Boomer and Gen X Donors