With no “phone book” of mobile phone numbers in Canada, how are you and your organization expanding your reach to Canadians via mobile?
Stratcom is launching a new, innovative tool called MobileReach, where you can find likely mobile phones numbers to build engaged audiences. MobileReach pulls a list of hundreds, thousands, or even millions of likely mobile phones in Canada, which can be texted and/or called to find new supporters.
Example of MobileReach likely mobile numbers by rate centre locations in Toronto, Ontario and Vancouver, BC (2020):
|ON Rate Centre||Count||BC Rate Centre||Count|
A mobile phone number is one of the most valuable data points in your database, but getting mobile phone numbers is far from easy. During pre-COVID-19 days, collecting mobile numbers was often done by asking for them in person (i.e. at an event). Alternatively, collecting contact info was done passively through bulk email requests and online forms, tools and landing pages. But with MobileReach, you have a new, powerful tool to help actively grow your list of supporters’ mobile phones at scale.
Once you have a list of likely mobile numbers from MobileReach:
- Text – Send an automated text broadcast or start a peer-to-peer texting campaign to identify supporters.
- Interactive Broadcast Voice Message – Send a pre-recorded message to a regionally targeted list of mobile phones about an important event or development in your campaign, and ask if they want to know more.
- Telephone Town Hall – Invite a list of likely mobile numbers to a Telephone Town Hall and use participation data collected in the TTH to determine who best to follow up with after the event.
- Live phoning – Call during an election or issue campaign to find new supporters and voters who may be unreachable otherwise.
- Social media – Build engaged Facebook lookalike audiences with our data.
Contact us today at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn how this can work for you and your organization.