We are always looking for new ways to engage donors and move them up the giving pyramid.
Family & Friends
Our Family & Friends program leverages existing donors to acquire new donors, and can be a perfect complement to your existing acquisition efforts.
Family & Friends is an ideal fit for your organization if:
- Your donor acquisition costs are rising
- Building your donor file is more challenging than it used to be
- Your ability to invest in net growth is limited.
Family & Friends is a powerful, cost-effective method that can be used as a strategic tool to:
- Reactivate lapsed donors
- Reach potential donors not accessible through other means
- Focus on particular types of giving, like recruiting monthly donors
- Leverage activist efforts for a specific issue or cause
Legacy Giving represents one of the fastest growing segments of fundraising. Stratcom has partnered with hjc (Hewitt Johnson Consulting) to deliver a unique Legacy Giving program designed to solidify existing bequests expectancies and generate momentum and success in obtaining new ones. Our approach employs a synergy of proven fundraising techniques and has resulted in a track record of success.
Our Legacy Giving offers a unique planned-giving approach in a number of ways:
- It is research-based and donor/member-centered
- It synergizes element of professional market research, planned giving, major gift fundraising, direct response marketing and new media
- It is focused on the motivation to make a planned gift rather than the mechanics of the various legal and tax-savings vehicles available
- It ensures that your best opportunities for substantial planned giving are identified, cultivated and have regular follow up contact – something in-house efforts seldom have the resources to do